- Bernese mountain dog (I-daughter is on Greta's shoulder, and then Greta is on I-daughter's shoulder, which is so cute);
- Bridges, because my pedestrian husband wants to walk across All The Bridges (this photo is the Ben Franklin, but the George Washington was also traversed this past week)
- Cows. Because, cows. Cow-culus. You know.
- Dogs, says L-daughter the elder, who fosters dogs at home and keeps dog costumes in her office at work. She adds that people at her work at the VA might have pegged her as more of a honey badger, "cuz I'm ruthless l". None of us disagree!
- Flying Pigs: Y assured us all, "This pig does fly! Can't believe I'll be a doctor in 10 months."
- Llamas. (Awwww)
- Mule Deer, because L-daughter the younger is strong like that, people.
- Octopus, says A-child, who used her many many hands to help me pick 26 pounds of cherries early this week (I love that chalk drawing/photo!)
- Snakey, who has been N-son's companion ever since someone brought that creature home from the fair almost two decades ago, and
- Water, says K-daughter, who shared a photo from her wedding trip to St. Martin's.
I keep learning more and more, even after 5 decades. Go figure. I love this family I have.